It’s been great fun and a thoroughly worthwhile investment of time and money. Thanks for making it happen. I want there to be a City Leaders Forum in my next job!!! – Janette Powell – Social Finance
Thank you for a great day yesterday – it was interesting, engaging, inspiring and a lot more. – Monica Dyer, Herts University
It’s been a wonderful and enlightening experience to be part of the forum and to have worked with you and your colleagues to discover whole new ways of working, thinking and being. – James McCulloch Nene Park Trust
“The MAP were challenging, inventive, inspiring – they really made a difference.” Chairman, Unilever ICFF UK
“This has been the most significant contribution to our institution’s development of intercultural working.” Professor Helen Higson OBE, Pro-Vice Chancellor – Aston University
“Working with you has been a creative collaboration of the highest order. You have helped us develop a programme which is insightful, stimulating, absolutely aligned with our culture and truly unique.” Caryn Solomon, Head of Organisational Development, Investec
“These two days have reminded me that we, as headteachers, are so focused on results and the curriculum that we have stifled not only our own creativity but that of others in our schools. It’s now shouting to be let out!” Head Teacher, Primary sector
“The programme was superb. I was extremely impressed by The Map and their design and delivery of the course. The facilitators created a learning environment that was challenging but calm, warm but totally focussed and I feel inspired to take what I’ve learnt back into my practice.” Creative practitioner
- I learn that listening to other people’s ideas it can improve my project and imagination doesn’t have limits. Be more attentive when judging people and always ask yourself WHY?
- Realised that imagination art and creativeness have really a lot to do with business.
- People can look at things in completely different ways. I will try to focus on WHY it’s different and not just focus on the fact that it is different.
- I thought that leading is providing the idea which the team will work on. It is NOT! Leading is making others say their own ideas. I will look whether everybody in my group has had their say.
- I have become more aware of how culture and past experience help shape a person and their ideas and decisions.